Friday, May 10, 2013

IT'S OFFICIAL!

My novel, THE LIFE WE BURY, has found a home!

Seventh Street Books (an imprint of Prometheus Books) has acquired the rights to my book and has scheduled its launch for the fall/winter of 2014. I am looking forward to working with my editor, Dan Mayer, whose reputation precedes him. I want to thank my agent, Amy Cloughley of the Kimberley Cameron Agency, for her hard work, enthusiasm, and faith.

To memorialize and commemorate the occasion, I have copied the announcement from Publisher's Marketplace below.  http://www.publishersmarketplace.com/deals/

To learn more about my novel, THE LIFE WE BURY, check out my blog post from January 27.

http://allen-eskens.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-life-we-bury.html


PublishersMarketplace

May 9, 2013
Fiction:
Mystery/Crime
Allen Eskens's THE LIFE WE BURY, about a Minnesota college student on a dangerous quest to discover the truth about a dying convicted murderer, but hamstrung by a dysfunctional mother, sibling guilt, and a haunting childhood memory, to Dan Mayer at Seventh Street, in a nice deal, for publication in fall/winter 2014, by Amy Cloughley at Kimberley Cameron & Associates (World English).

No comments:

Post a Comment